Natural sea sponge from Greek island, Kalymnos
- Appx 5-7cm in diameter [ideal size for face washing]
- It is a natural product, they are in different shape and different size.
Product of Greece
- Direct from Greek island, Kalymnos, best known as the island of the sea sponge harvesters for centuries.
About natural sea sponge
- 100% organic, hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
- Eco friendly (fully biodegradable)
- Anti-bacterial : exfoliates, leaves your skin radiant and smooth
- Elastic and durable
- Soft when wet
- No expiry date
- Disintegrate slowly over time when use
- from the mediterranean sea
- ideal as makeup sponge for smooth and even application.
They are suitable for all ages include new born babies because it is gentle to the skin.
Sea sponges are the multi-cellular organisms that are also referred to as first animals evolve on the earth living in the oceans till today.
Our daily used synthetic sponge idea comes from natural sea sponge.
Care and Use a Natural Sea Sponge
Use for face, body
- wet the sponge, drop liquid soap, or rub sponge on bar soap. Apply on face / body in circle motion. This circular motion will clean the dead skin to avoid open pores. The sponge will absorb and hold a large amount of water when wet. And the sponge contains natural essential minerals that can help skin nourishment.
- best alternative as makeup sponge for smooth and even application. It is non-toxic, non-plastic, non-synthetic which is better for our skin.
Care for natural sea sponge
- rinse with water after use,
- avoid ringing and twisting,
- rinse and dry after each time use,
- leave it to dry naturally after each use,
- do not apply heat onto sea sponge, eg do not use hairdryer to dry,
- sea sponge will slowly disintegrate when use over time. With proper care, each sea sponge can last for many years.
Let us go eco-friendly, use sustainable products to protect our environment.
Have been using this sea sponge for 6 months, my skin actually feels cleaner n clearer. When I went for my facial recently, they didn’t have to do much deep cleaning or extraction , definitely the sea sponge has helped !!