Organic Herbal Blend, [Calming Thoughts], 10 tea bags
> Product of Greece
> Product of Organic Farming
> Handmade product
> 2g each teabag, 10 biodegradable tea bags
Ingredients1. Organic Mountain tea
2. Organic Thyme
3. Organic Terragon
4. Organic Lavender
Benefits of Organic Greek Mountain Tea
~ boost and strengthen immune system;
~ traditionally to fight common cold, cough, bronchitis, bronchial asthma in Greece;
~ suppress other viruses, allergies, sinus congestion;
~high in anti-oxidants properties to help to detox several vital organs such as liver and kidneys;
~ aid digestion, stomach problem, gastrointestinal problem such as stomach infection, stomach pain, acid reflux and minor heartburns (has natural antimicrobial properties against bacteria);
~ known to help lower blood pressure and help blood vessels to relax;
~ helps to lift up the mood and reduce anxiety problem;
~ increase bone mineral density, maintain good bone health and preventing bone loss from occurring as we age which will help to avoid osteoporosis, ;
~ rich in iron, helps to protect against anaemia;
Benefits of Organic Lavender
~ calming (great for bedtime tea);
~ improves sleep;
~ reduce cholesterol level;
~ reduce stress & anxiety;
~ anti-oxidants properties that help to eliminate toxins;
~ anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed muscles in the throat and chest, making it easier to breathe;
~ anti-bacterial properties that help to eliminate bacteria that can cause chest colds and congestion.
~ contain high essential oil and often use to freshen up a variety of personal items from clothes to hair.
Benefits of Organic Thyme
~ relief from coughing, sniffles and intestinal problems;
~ antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-convulsant properties due to which it can be used as a gargle against tonsillitis, laryngitis and other problems of the throat area;
~ believed to strengthen and stimulate the mind.
Benefits of Organic Tarragon~ help to increase appetite;
~ remove toxins from body (especially with high consumption of red meat)
~ act as digestive and antispasmodic
~ improves health and mood with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial actions
About the producer : INONI GREEK ORGANIC HERBS
INONI is by 2 sisters, Renela and Alexia Giannakopoulou, with whom are scientific training and both are concerning the natural environment. The 2 sisters are graduates of the Faculty of Forestry and Natural Environment of AUTH. Both are also forester and environmentalist. Alexia has also received her PhD in Active Substances of Pharmaceutical Aromatic Plants.
Their farmland is situated on a hill of Monopigado, northern Greece, 30km from Thessaloniki, ideal for organic cultivation. The appropriate altitude with a particularly favourable microclimate, as shown by soil analysis and surveys related to the adaptability of aromatic plants to specific conditions, to successfully grow the crops. They aim to offer consumer premium quality products with unique taste. Most importantly, completely free of pesticide, hormones and chemical additives. Also they seek every consumer to understand the importance of the sustainability of natural resources.
Harvesting is all by hand, reducing carbon footprint to the environment. Harvested herbs are selected carefully before they are sealed in air-tight environment.
Knowledge & Additional Information :
Can we consume organic herbal teas past the Best Before date?
- Natural preservatives: Organic herbal teas contain natural preservatives which help to prolong its shelf life.
- No harmful additives: Unlike processed teas, organic teas do not contain harmful additives which can spoil or make the tea unsafe to drink after its best before date.
- Mild flavour degradation: Organic herbal teas may experience a mild degradation in flavour over time but are still safe to consume.
- Dried herbs: Most organic herbal teas are made from dried herbs, which have a longer shelf life than fresh herbs.
- Antioxidants: Many organic herbal teas contain antioxidants that help to preserve the tea and prevent spoilage.
- Proper storage: If stored properly, in a cool, dry place, organic herbal teas can last longer than their best before date.
- Not heavily processed: Unlike other types of tea, organic herbal teas are not heavily processed, which helps to preserve their freshness and flavour.
- No artificial flavours: Organic herbal teas do not contain artificial flavours or preservatives which can deteriorate and make the tea unsafe to drink after its best before date.
- Limited bacterial growth: Organic herbal teas have a low pH level, which limits bacterial growth and helps to preserve the tea.
- Caffeine-free: Organic herbal teas are usually caffeine-free, which eliminates one of the factors that can contribute to spoilage and loss of freshness.